Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some Bo Bunny

Love these photos of Taylor, she is growing up too fast!!

I am me
I did scrap more, but can't share just yet.

Well first day of school has come and gone. All went really well, Paris and Alicia started year 1 and love their teacher, as I knew they would as Taylor had Ms Quin in year 1 as well. Taylor's teacher is also very nice, so kids and mummy are happy :)

We are off to the sunny coast for a few nights for some r&r.

C u all when I get back.


Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

love the LO

Tiff Firth said...

hiya hetty. been blog hopping today and found yours. I love your blog design and your work.
I have linked your blog from mine. hope you dont mind.
cya on the blog (and FB!)
tiff

Susan Longman said...

Gorgeous layout ...love the cutwork :)

Lucy Edson said...

She looks so grown up, Hetty, and so beautiful!

CHA was fabulous...lots of fun, wish you could be there! Hope you had a good trip! :)